Subject: RE: [Leica] High Speed Film Question??
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:22:14 -0400

Try the new Fuji 100/1000. Thus far I've got it at 100 and 400 and gotten
great results at both. The 100 is particularly fantastic and the 400 was
surprisingly good for slide film at 400 - much finer grain that anything
else I've tried. I have some rated at 1000 in the M6 now, so I can't predict
the outcome, but based on the results pushed two stops, and based on what
I've read, I'd go for it.