Subject: Re: [Leica] Mortar Fire Control
From: nightblind@juno.com (Don B)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:11:28 -0700

On Sun, 14 Jun 1998 01:32:34 -0400 "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
writes:

>>(I do draw the line at whoever made the green lima beans with ham,
though. They could easily have been considered a chemical weapon had they
ever been thrown at an enemy.)<<

>From many years of being subjected to "ham & limas" I never saw a
"green" lima in the stuff.  They were always more of a beige variety...
of course that didn't decrease their lethality in the least.  Nothing
like a can of "Ham & Muthas" to top off a grunt's already lousy day.

I do recall canned "Ham and Eggs - Type II Lot 3" (or some such thing) of
which the eggs had a weird green tint to them.  Must have been an "Army"
thing.

Don

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]