Subject: Re: [Leica] birthing - on call!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 16:05:12 -0500

At 10:01 AM 6/14/98 -0700, you wrote:

>'Shooting Back', which puts cameras and film in the
>hands of disadvantaged kids, teaches them to make
>photographs, and provides a venue for the images
>they create.
>
>Is anyone out there involved?  I've seen some of the
>images made by the kids, and some of it is
>pretty good.  No, better than pretty good.  Really good.

I believe there are several of the projects around the country. I don't
have a URL, but if you search on the net you will probably find it. It was
a photojournalist, I believe in Philadelphia, who started the program, and
it's caught on in several places.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"Call me a bigot but I think all racists are inferior."