Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Color transmission test (WAS: Lens tests)
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 17:22:54 +0200

On 14-06-1998 15:50 budcook@ibm.net wrote:

>Was there any mention of lenses using molded aspheric lenses?  I believe
>they, along with the Noctilux glass produce warmer rather than neutral
>results - TIA

Hello Bud:

In an effort of making sure my interpretations of CDI test results are
found to be accurate enough, I'll refrain from sending an answer to the
LUG on this. Watch your private mailbox however :-)

Greetings,

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch