Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Contax G 21mm accessory finder - update
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 17:03:50 -0400 (EDT)

I think the idea of getting a 21mm finder at a low price is
an excellent one. However, I have not looked through the 21mm
finder for the "Contax" G, so I don't know if it's corrected
for people with "normal" vision or, like many cameras and finders,
for people who are near-sighted. I'm one of the far-sighted people
and with correction of my eye-glasses I can see medium-distant images
sharply. The Old Leitz 21mm finder, which I use, helps me to see
clear and sharp. The plastic housing version is even better as
it offers some eye-relief, permitting me to see all, even with my
eye--glasses on. I'd hate to order this wonderful finder-deal
and only find that I must use my reading glasses to see with it
- --sharply. Can someone please answer my long question, so that
I can decide whether or not to order one? I guess I could go
to a camera shop next week and look through one...Ed