Subject: [Leica] New Market for 21mm Finders!
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 03:41:32 EDT

Chandos wrote:
<< If  this deal works, at 85 bucks, the Contax finder is the steal of the
century.  >>

Dear Chandos and LUG:

And perhaps Leica will be forced to lower the price on their finder!  Of
course, with their slow methods, it may be too late!  We'll all be fat with
Contax finders!

Wouldn't it be divine if Leica had the swift, keen foresight to realize a
market is being made right here on the LUG---jump in, and usurp the
competition!  "Hey, I'm Mr. Leica, and I will now sell my finder for $83
bucks!"

Then again, the internet populace is still young.  Prices must come down as we
consumers acheive "perfect information."  Eco 101, baby!  "I'll give you $650
for that new Noctilux, Sir!"

Cheers,
Arturo