Subject: Re: [Leica] Contax G 21mm accessory finder - update
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@ms.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 14:18:20 +0900

Phong,

Your help will greatly reduce the amount of work on my part.

I see that most if not all of the LUGgers listed below are in North
America, so it would be convenient, and perhaps economical for me to
send a big container full of these finders to Phong, who will send
individual finders to you.

How about this:

We will wait until the end of the week for all LUGgers to place their
order with Phong.  At that time, I will place an order for these finders
at Yodobashi.  I will then inform you of the cost + shipping to Phong.
Divide that by the number of finders, plus $3 or so for shipping within
North America would be the cost per unit.  You all will send your
payment to Phong, who will write one cheque to me.

What I remember is that the finder cost 9000 or 9500 yen which is about
$70 USD these days.  It will probably cost me $20 to ship them to the
U.S., and there will be some duty to be paid.  (10%??? I don't know)
plus a few bucks for shipping within U.S., I would expect the final cost
to be somewhere between $80 and $85.