Subject: [Leica] R8 film advance lever
From: John McLeod <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:28:29 +0000

I got to the end of the roll on my new R8 yesterday and noticed (before
rewinding the film) that the film advance lever was loose and without
tension.  I haven't put that many rolls of film through the camera and had
not noticed this before.  My R6's work like other SLR I'm familiar with --
when you get to the end of the roll the lever is essentially firm and
unmovable, letting you know that the film cannot be advanced further.
Thanks.

John McLeod