Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos on the Web
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@MAIL.WM.EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 08:15:33 -0400

I should probably clarify a larger point.  I've seen *superb* images posted
by members of this group; as I said some time ago, this inspired me to
begin to placing some of my own in a new website.  It just surprises me
that people who will come near to blows over some comparatively trivial
point relating to a camera body rarely speak to photographs themselves, as
though fearing to "hurt" someone's feelings or to draw criticism upon
oneself.  Don't get me wrong--there's a place for technical discussion, of
course, but often this place seems like an opportunity squandered.

Chandos

At 10:38 PM 6/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Well... I have images on the web. Go to  http://www.photoaccess.com/  then
>to Gallery.
>
>The first nine are mine. All Leica R images. 24, 28PC, 35PC, 35/2, 50/2,
>180/2.8 . No apologies. Just scenic regional photographs. Scanned onto
>photo CD, from photo CD onto the web.
>
>Jim

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.resnet.wm.edu/~cmbrow/