Subject: [Leica] Weird Misloads...
From: "Bryan Willman" <bryanwi@seanet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:57:59 -0700

Using an M6, I've just got back two
rolls of film suffering from a kind of misload
I've never seen before.

The first roll had 2 or 3 fine frames, and
then nothing but a giant mash of overlapping
exposure.

The 2nd roll has 1 good frame, set of 5 or 6
crammed into the space of 3, then 15 crammed
into the space of 4, and then 28 or so normal
frames at the end.

Some of the early frames
are of my S.O. and would have been fine
multi-exposure images of her except for the
1/2 visible frame lines in her face.  And two
of the best shots I've ever made of her are
isolated in that mess.  Seems the best
shots are always on hard to print negatives.

Anyway, I think that I might have tightened the
film with the rewind lever part way through the
2nd roll, and wonder if that sucked the film down
onto the sprockets?

Also, the exposed image overlaps the sprocket
holes for the first part of the film, but lines up
normally for the last part.  (Weird, eh?)

bmw