Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: White Index Mark
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 12:23:00 -0400

Ken;
Last week I got a 28/2,8 Elmarit-R that was missing the red index dot.
I called Dave at the Leica Parts number ( on their website) and he mailed it
to me along with a new foam gasket for the film window on the back of my R4.
2 days and a drop of 'Super Glue', and I was back in 'bidness'!
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com