Subject: Re: [Leica]Yasuhara Type I
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@ms.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 22:37:11 +0900

Tom,

I haven't said a single word about the quality of the camera.  I think
it is very wise to use as much off-the shelf components as possible, and
the Copal shutter, used in R6.2 in others has proven itself.

What I find most attractive about it is the 1.0x finder.  I absolutely
love the feeling of framelines floating in the air, only possible with a
1.0x finder on Nikon SP and a few other cameras.  I have always thought
that an M3 with a 1.0x finder would be the ultimate camera for me.

I am quite excited about the camera, and if it does indeed become a
reality, I will be putting my yen to get one.