Subject: Re: [Leica] cron vs lux
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 12:49:47 -0400

At 07:54 AM 08-06-98 -0700, you wrote:
>Well... maybe not to you, but I, as well as numerous other LUGgers, make
>16X20 & 20X24 prints from our Leica transparencies. Therefore, 15x and even
>30x is extremely important. So I would say, "it counts".
>
>Jim

There is a big difference between studying a negative or transparancy at
15x, and looking at a 20x24 print hanging on a wall.  I put it to you that
there will be little discernable difference between two such prints at
normal viewing distances when taken with a regular 35/1.4 and the aspheric
version, at small lens openings.   Just MHO, of course!

Dan C.