Subject: [Leica] Tornado Photos
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 21:40:40 -0700

Several months ago I related my experiences shooting the damage from the =
tornado that struck Nashville, TN.  I recently got the outtakes back =
from my agent and have posted several to my web site.  There are a few =
shots showing various damage type of scenes and a second group showing =
the destruction of one of Nashville's historic churches. I photographed =
some salvage work there then the first service following the tornado =
which was held next to the leveled church building. I think these are =
the better photos.  All shots were made with Leica.  There is a link =
from my index page.

Also I have completely reworked my site with many new photos on most =
links and a totally different look. I hope it is a little better =
looking.

Comments welcome.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto