Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Noctilux experience
From: "Bryan Willman" <bryanwi@seanet.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 18:10:29 -0700

Ways to reduce wedding stress/blood pressure.

1.    Use two batches of film in two cameras,
        cross sort the batches and send them
        to lab in different groups.  (So each lab
        group has film from both batches.)

2.    Don't shoot for relatives (too much charged
        air that you're involved with) or very close
        friends.

3.    Use gear you trust.  I once rented a medium
        format camera to shoot a weeding because
        that's what I was supposed to have.  it came
        out OK, but I had no lips left due to biting them
        wondering what the camera would do.

bmw