Subject: [Leica] Wall Street Camera
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 21:52:15 -0400

Michael Garmisa asked about Wall Street Camera.  I have bought quite a
bit of equipment from them, mostly Rollei 6008 equipment, with no
problems. They are knowledgeable and seem more interested than most in
customer service. I rate them and Tamarkin New York as the premier New
York Dealers.  Don Chatterton has also served me well.  Let's not forget
that Patrick McKee, Jeff Alford and Bill Rosauer of the LUG are Leica
dealers as well.

Paul T. Collura