Subject: [Leica] Film loading on M3
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 23:59:42 +0200

Hi LUGgers.

I am *considering* adding an M3 to my M6 at some point, the idea being
that its longer rangefinder base and greater maginification would serve
me well when using the 75mm Summilux (and longer lenses, should I decide
to acquire some). I have read the description of M3 film loading in
Eastland's book, and it sounds quite cumbersome. I would like to hear
from M3 users here whether this is an issue in practice (and also how
durable the mechanism is).

Thanks!

Nathan

- --