Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens availability
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 14:37:23 EDT

<< Has the 90/2 Summicron-M been discontinued?  I've had one on order for
 quite a while and my dealer has been unable to get one from her Leica rep?
 I know that some of the non-ASPH lenses are being replaced by ASPH
 counterparts and I'm wondering if this might be one of them. >>

Dave, the new 90 2.0 APO / Aspherical lens is due out any time now.  None of
the dealers I have talked with have a specific date yet from Leica.

Tom Shea