Subject: [Leica] 400mm f6.8 Telyt
From: alee@jps.net
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 06:16:11 -0700

I missed the Friday deadline to place this ad so please forgive me.  I
have a 400mm f6.8 Telyt-R (2 cam) lens that I would like to sell.  It's
in mint- condition, glass is perfect, a couple very minute scuffs on
ring but has some type of engraving on the side of the focusing release
button housing which is a replaceable part if so desired. No shoulder
stock. Asking $675 for this.

alee