Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG blackout
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 20:55:47 -0500

At 09:56 PM 6/4/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I just resubscribed after experiencing serious withdrawal symptoms.  I got
>knocked off the LUG for about two days, for some unknown reason.
>Apparently others have had this happen to them as well.  Anyway, I thought
>I'd mention that I sure missed my morning LUG postings.  It's nice to be
back.

George,

Good to have you back.

I went for quite some time without the LUG. But then I got back on just to
see how things were going, and sure enough, in a matter of months, I was up
to my ears in new Leicas and lenses! (And much the poorer for it, good
thing I had an increase of income by some 33% recently!).
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

 Go around the barn at high noon to avoid colloquialisms.