Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit P150--very nice
From: Charles Dunlap <cdunlap@es.UCSC.EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 09:55:49 -0800

>Do you find the P150 adequately bright when projecting
>poster-sized images onto a plain white wall?

The brightness is excellent. I was projecting onto a silver Da-Lite screen
from the 50's and the image was noticeably brighter than the same with a
standard Kodak projector. The image on a white wall would be quite
acceptable.

It is a smaller projector than the Kodak variety and Leica make (or rather
have Tenba make) a nice padded black cordura case with shoulder strap and
handle. I gather that they also make a leather case, but it's probably more
than the $40 for the cordura one.

I was thinking of going with the lens adaptor and a Kodak projector for the
sake of compatibility, but now that I have the whole set up I'm much
happier with it than I would have been otherwise.

- -Charlie