Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG blackout
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 07:57:02 -0700

There are times when your ISP cannot receive email. Too much traffic,
equipment failure, whatever... When LUG messages come to an ISP and get
bounced, the LUG server will, at some point, automatically un-subscribe
you. There's nothing you can do about this other than, if you suspect a
problem, do a  "who leica-users"  and look for your name is the list. If
it's not there, re-subscribe. If it is there, then either all LUGgers are
on vacation or your ISP has forgotten who you are.

Jim