Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG -- what's the point?
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 10:34:13 EDT

<<  Wall Street Camera was an entirely different experience.  >>

I agree with you about Wall Street Camera.  The last time I was in New York I
dropped by and talked with them.  The store is very cluttered.  The people are
friendly and know their stuff.  The dog likes to be petted.  I told them that
they had received favorable comments on the LUG --- they wanted to know all
about it...

Tom Shea