Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG -- what's the point?
From: ONETWOBEAT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 23:45:03 EDT

Do you have any cameras for sale?

<<  Last week I
 dropped my M6 out of my truck onto asphalt (about 2 1/2 to 3 feet
 vertical drop) and it knocked the vertical alignment WAY off.  The thing
 still focuses well, just kinda hard with the rf so out of align so it is
 off to DAG to get a check up.  Also the finish on the black chrome is
 tough.  One tiny little scratch is all that shows from this escapade.
 The same thing happened to me back in 1991 when I was shooting Canon gear
 and an F1 fell out of my Honda (only 1 foot or so) and the entire right
 top plate was dented in - couldn't even use the manual film advance. >>