Subject: [Leica] Prints form slides
From: "James Burris" <jabu@direct.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:52:29 -0700

- ------=_NextPart_000_01BD8FD0.C7437BA0

Bonjour,

I am a color neg photographer, and have been for most of my adult life. Now
that my photographic inadequacy is out in the open I want to talk slides.
To help offset some of the costs of this hobby I would like to submit
photos for publication.  However, most magazines only accept slides.  Now I
don't have a problem with slides per say but I'm concerned about the cost
of custom prints from slides for myself.  I'm not a fan of inter-negatives
as they are never very sharp, and custom prints here in Vancouver run CDN$
50 (approx USD$ 35) for a 8x12.  Is that a good deal?  I like having
enlargements of my pictures always on hand, but at $50 a pop, too
expensive.  Any suggestions?

James
- ------=_NextPart_000_01BD8FD0.C7437BA0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"MS Sans Serif">Bonjour,<br><br>I am a color =
neg photographer, and have been for most of my adult life. Now that my =
photographic inadequacy is out in the open I want to talk slides. =
&nbsp;To help offset some of the costs of this hobby I would like to =
submit photos for publication. &nbsp;However, most magazines only accept =
slides. &nbsp;Now I don't have a problem with slides per say but I'm =
concerned about the cost of custom prints from slides for myself. =
&nbsp;I'm not a fan of inter-negatives as they are never very sharp, and =
custom prints here in Vancouver run CDN$ 50 (approx USD$ 35) for a 8x12. =
&nbsp;Is that a good deal? &nbsp;I like having enlargements of my =
pictures always on hand, but at $50 a pop, too expensive. &nbsp;Any =
- ------=_NextPart_000_01BD8FD0.C7437BA0--