Subject: [Leica] My work, photos, Leica, digital
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 21:29:20 -0700

As some of you know, I'm a computer engineer, photographer, and publisher.
I was coerced into joining a start-up (Photo Access) a month ago. We are
new and hope to make a "splash" in the digital P&S world. We are building a
web site for the company. It's sort of primitive right now, things don't
always line-up, but it tells what we are doing. Under "Company", "Photo
Access Team", is the team. I'm there. And under "Gallery" are nine of my
San Francisco Leica photos. These are out of our ("our" is my wife Jennie
and me) San Francisco book. Click on them for a better look. More info
(lens, filter, film) will be added in the near future.

http://www.photoaccess.com

See you at the Leica booth, Photokina, Sept. 19th, 11AM.

Jim

ps... remember when I said "damn you Ted"? Well now I mean it. I bought a
35/1.4 ASPH at the Keeble & Shuchat sale last Saturday. Sigh! It better be
good... Ted. :)