Subject: [Leica] FS 6-6-98
From: "Robert E. Sharp" <hi-res@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 13:45:31 -0400

- ------=_NextPart_000_01BD8EF5.E0099CE0

Following in the KSP footsteps, I trust it will be ok to alert LUG-gers
that there will be a brief and unusual "window of opportunity" to acquire
any Leica item[s] at approx. 20% savings. The occasion is a special Leica
Day event Saturday June 6th at Mid-City Camera, an authorized dealer in
Philadelphia, PA.

Examples are: M6, $1616 (high mag. $1665), Tri-Elmar $1818, Noctilux $2345;
R8 $1881, etc. All are new, U.S., Passport. Payment must be made by
Saturday, even if a particular item ordered has a delay in delivery from
the factory. (All delivery times are per Leica standard, sale or no. This
also means not being limited to stock on hand.)

Those in the Philadelphia area are welcome to stop by 1316 Walnut Street,
downtown, this Saturday 10:30 to 3:30 to meet the folks from Leica. Or call
(215) 735-2522 local, or (888) 464-3248 toll-free. (The phone lines are
sometimes over-burdened; your patience is appreciated for occasional long
rings, long holds, or disconnects. Nothing extreme - just try again in five
minutes.)

In addition, if you find e-mail more convenient, I will personally
acknowledge and confirm messages and orders received at my address through
Saturday. (Auto-reply to "Author", NOT "Group", to avoid tying things up.
Remember I can't always get to this until evening.) Use
hi-res@ix.netcom.com or midcitycam@aol.com.

Good photos to all!
- ------=_NextPart_000_01BD8EF5.E0099CE0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Following in the KSP footsteps, I trust =
it will be ok to alert LUG-gers that there will be a brief and unusual =
&quot;window of opportunity&quot; to acquire any Leica item[s] at =
approx. 20% savings. The occasion is a special Leica Day event Saturday =
June 6th at Mid-City Camera, an authorized dealer in Philadelphia, =
PA.<br><br>Examples are: M6, $1616 (high mag. $1665), Tri-Elmar $1818, =
Noctilux $2345; R8 $1881, etc. All are new, U.S., Passport. Payment must =
be made by Saturday, even if a particular item ordered has a delay in =
delivery from the factory. (All delivery times are per Leica standard, =
sale or no. This also means not being limited to stock on =
hand.)<br><br>Those in the Philadelphia area are welcome to stop by 1316 =
Walnut Street, downtown, this Saturday 10:30 to 3:30 to meet the folks =
from Leica. Or call (215) 735-2522 local, or (888) 464-3248 toll-free. =
(The phone lines are sometimes over-burdened; your patience is =
appreciated for occasional long rings, long holds, or disconnects. =
Nothing extreme - just try again in five minutes.)<br><br>In addition, =
if you find e-mail more convenient, I will personally acknowledge and =
confirm messages and orders received at my address through Saturday. =
(Auto-reply to &quot;Author&quot;, NOT &quot;Group&quot;, to avoid tying =
things up. Remember I can't always get to this until evening.) Use =
hi-res@ix.netcom.com or midcitycam@aol.com. <br><br>Good photos to all! =
- ------=_NextPart_000_01BD8EF5.E0099CE0--