Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photokina 98
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 08:32:05 -0700

>Hello Jim,
>
>I think your suggestion for a time and place is a good one.  September
>19th is a Saturday, and that will give more LUGers a chance to attend.
>

>We may also want to see what Marc Small is working on.
>
>It may be helpful for LUGers to have some way of identifying each
>other, not only on Saturday but, for other days of the show.
>Something subtle would most likely be preferred.  Maybe a "Red Dot"
>placed on the Photokina name badge.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Regards,
>Bill

Perhaps a tattoo on the forehead??? Then no matter where we go, we'll find
each other... ;-)

I think Marc is working on some sort of seminar on the 19th. I'm personally
not interested. Photokina is so huge that, in the few days I have to cover
it, I probably still won't be able to do the whole show properly. I'm also
not sure what the purpose of the seminar would be? Perhaps Marc will tell you.

Jim