Subject: Re: [Leica] My web page updated
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 22:38:40 +0200

Jeff,

Thanks for your detailed comments. I struggled with the issue of size and
compression. I certainly like the look of the pictures (especially the landscapes)

at higher resolution and bigger size. Inevitably, electronic publishing of this
type
is a compromise between quality and accessibility. But I really like your idea of
providing viewers a choice between a "standard" and a "high-res" image. I am
going to experiment with that.

Nathan