Subject: [Leica] Enzo Sellerio
From: nfrnkish@dux4.tcd.ie (Neil Frankish)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 15:44:00 +0100

Bought a book of photographs by the Sicilian photographer, Enzio Sellerio.
I had never heard of him before, but the book caught my eye, the
photographs, "street photography" in the sort of style I like, were of
Sicily in the 60's and early seventies. I bought the book from a discount
remainder-type shop while on a trip to London and didn't have time to
really study it until later. Surprise, surprise, he took the vast majority
with a Leica. Did I see, even unconciously, the distinctive Leica look? or
was it that he took my sort of photographs? Anyone else know of his work?

Neil.