Subject: [Leica] My web page updated
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 23:45:50 +0200

Hi LUGgers,

Just wanted to let you know that I have re-designed and expanded my
photography page,  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator . In doing
so, I have followed several helpful suggestions from some of you; in
particular, the images are now smaller, around 600x400 pixels, to
shorten download times and accomodate people with smaller monitors.

Some of you may be interested in a couple of pictures shot with the
1.4/75mm Summilux. There is one in the "Nature" section and another one
in the "Belgium" section.

I still  have a lot of scanning and uploading to do. Incidentally, the
site was created using MS Publisher 98, which I just installed, and
modified online using Tripod's tools. One thing I noticed is that it is
best to avoid using long filenames, because they get translated in
unpredictable ways once uploaded.

As always, I look forward to your comments.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html