Subject: [Leica] E-6 processing differences
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 11:51:38 -0500

I process around 500 rolls of E-6 a year on a Jobo CPP2.   I wish I had
an ATL by the way.

Jobo literature tells you to change the dilution of the reversal bath for
Kodak films.  But I use mostly Fuji so I've ignored that..

I've found that Fuji CDU II slide dupe film requires an additional 2
minutes more fixing time to get the yellow cast out of highlight areas.
CDU is really sensitive to processing variations and you have to be
extremely consistent time, temp and chemistry-wise if you're going to
expect consistency between runs.  Many pro labs aren't that consistent
from week to week.

Duane Birkey

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador