Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #93
From: TonynyX44@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 11:18:13 EDT

There's a huge amount of information missing here. Leica R lenses use E55,

Is there now? As I recall I asked about a specific BRAND of filter and their
reputation. Apparently it matters to you that I specify the lens SIZE to.

E60, E67, E77, etc... Also there are about 100 different Heliopan filter

E55...Leica R8. Happy?

types. So what is it that you got? Polarizing?, warming?, correction?, ND?,

UV..you writing a book?

??? Heliopan filters are, along with B+W, the best. I am wondering why the

THANKS..what I ORIGINALLY asked.

dealer would give you such an expensive filter, and for what purpose did he
give it to you?

Eh you'd hafta ask the dealer. He GAVE it to me as a thank you for me doing
business with him to the tune of $3000 PLUS. (with more to come) You act like
something sinister occurred...

While I'm at it...might as well give him a plug. Not that he needs it

Stan Tamarkin
670 Broadway
New York City