Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 design, Erwins design review
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 10:22:37 EDT

<<  I can only say with the greatest of honesty, that I had never even seen
it,
 let alone paid any attention to it. I don't spend much time looking at my
 cameras, quite often I end up with a ding or some little mark and then
 wonder "where the hell did that come from?" >>

This does show that there is great diversity here.

>>> No offense intended, but I'm amazed at how many folks seem to pay more
attention to "how it looks rather than what it does, "Expose film!"  >>

It amazes me that you are amazed by this.  Please understand that some people
are interested in both.  This seems to trouble you.

Tom Shea