Subject: Re: [Leica] Superb Leica R8
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 13:13:58 -0500

At 10:02 AM 5/31/98 -0400, you wrote:
>later that my first instincts were correct.  I have no arguement with
>others who like the camera, but I resent being bovine-excremented on
>because I feel the camera is not for me.

Now you want to be Ted? :-)

Nobody is saying it is right for you, or that it's beautiful to you. But
there are some people ( I suppose on both sides, but this time I'm serving)
who seem to think that because they don't like the R8 that Leica must not
have done any testing, they just whipped something out and ran with it.
That it's non-ergonomiacal for anyone.

Not you. But we just got tired of the uninformed criticism not based on
experience. You, on the other hand, had some reasonable approach to it, and
decided you didn't like it. Let other people share their experiences, and
share your own. Don't take much of it personally. And that you should take
personally ignore. They're not worth the typing time. Ignore them.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Behold, we know not anything; I can but trust that good shall fall at
last -- far off -- at last, to all, and every winter change to spring.
- -Tennyson