Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #88
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 22:37:49 +0100

Tom Shea wrote:

>I get the impression that the aesthetics of a camera are not important to Ted.

Hell no Tom! I really don't care what it looks like.

I do like and appreciate the feel of a camera in my hands as a major
function of operation. But the most important thing of any camera is it's
ability to work well and do the mechanical things a good camera should do,
as quite frankly that's why we own Leica camera equipment, isn't it?

ted