Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 design, Erwins design review
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 22:53:27 -0500

At 08:24 PM 5/30/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Apart from this, you would be very hard pressed to find any major
>nuisances with this camera.

I thought that a bit odd too.

One think I like, this is one conservative camera when it comes to battery
usage. I bought my winder more than two months ago, and am still on the
first set of batteries. Boy, it sure blows the F5 away in this area. :-)
- --
=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all its students