Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 design, Erwins design review
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 20:44:26 +0200

Ted wrote:
<<< >It's like saying the "Concorde is the heaviest stupidest
looking plane I've ever seen" without ever flown in it! :)  >>>

It's no secret that I prefer mechanic Leicas for myself, but
I'm interested to learn: Are there any pictures the R8 can
take and the R 6.2 will not -  or is it a matter of individual
preference, like favoring a digital over a mechanic wrist watch ?

Alf

PS: Unfortunately, I never used the Concorde, because she cannot
start and come down at most German (even European) airports.  :)

Alfred Breull
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm