Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #88
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 12:44:22 EDT

Tom,

Wonderful observation.  I think this is the true fascination with Leica.  You
get such wonderful sensory feedback from using a Leica, especially the M's, it
makes picture taking a true joy.  And they take great pictures too!

I think this is what drives many of us to both collect and use.  I can admire
other makes for their technological qualities, automation, etc.  But they just
don't have that Leica feel.  It's difficult for me to get too excited about a
polycarbonate SLR and lens combination, but give me a Leica and that's a fine
piece of machinery.  Sort of like the comparison between a plastic quartz
watch and a fine mechanical, self-winding watch.

Anyway, those that understand these things will understand and those that
don't, don't.

Bill Rosauer