Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 design, Erwins design review
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 22:19:40 -0500

At 08:15 AM 5/29/98 -0600, you wrote:

>I don't mind the flat-top R8, I just wonder why it needed all of the bulk
>and curves when it doesn't house a lot of batteries or motors: The Cadillac
>Catera (Opel Senator?) doesn't look too bad, just a bit large :-)

Expandability! They are going to use the same body for the next 10 years,
according to the report posted yesterday. So, where will they put all that
extra stuff? Maybe they figured out a way around the enormous size of the
Contax AX? Hope, hope....
- --
=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.