Subject: [Leica] M Celebration Book
From: "James Burris" <jabu@direct.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 09:30:52 -0700

- ------=_NextPart_000_01BD8AE4.79347720

I realize that I'm probably a few months behind everyone else here, but I
just picked up a copy of Leica's 40yr M anniversary book.  WOW!  I wish
they had something like that for the R system.  Maybe Jim, Ted, and other
great photographers on this list could contribute!  I know I'd buy.  This
book is a must for nostalgic M users!

James
- ------=_NextPart_000_01BD8AE4.79347720

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"MS Sans Serif">I realize that I'm probably a =
few months behind everyone else here, but I just picked up a copy of =
Leica's 40yr M anniversary book. &nbsp;WOW! &nbsp;I wish they had =
something like that for the R system. &nbsp;Maybe Jim, Ted, and other =
great photographers on this list could contribute! &nbsp;I know I'd buy. =
- ------=_NextPart_000_01BD8AE4.79347720--