Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 23:05:58 -0700

> From: McClure
> Tom,
>
> Your experience sounds similar to mine. I, too, was involved in the
> college student newspaper.  As photo editor, I processed many rolls of
> Tri-X, usually in the middle of the night before a tight deadline. Those
> were the good old days!

I also have been using a Voightlander Vito B purchased for $40 and actually
> prefer the feel of it in many situations, (though the lense is lacking).

Just feeling nostalgic and wanted to join the growing club. I was photo
editor of the Antioch College Record, with many a late night in the
darkroom a long time ago. Even longer ago, I took my first photos with my
dad's Vito B when I was 12. My very first photo sits on my desk now - a
framed 4x6 print of an old barn in the snow near Portland, Oregon. My dad
still has the original Kodachrome, and that great little Vito B belongs to
my sister. Ah, but I have the memories.

Gary