Subject: Re: [Leica] Tom Abrahamsson's Soft Release Prototype Trial
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 21:27:02 EDT

<< After using a prototype of Tom Abrahamsson's soft release for a week,
my first impressions are that Tom has another winner.  >>

I too have been using a Softrelease for a few days and agree wholeheartedly
with Marvin.  I put it on my M-6 and from the first frame it felt wonderful.
It allows much greater control at all shutter speeds.  It's very nice to be
able to use the pad of your finger instead of the tip. The shutter release
somehow feels more definite and even more of a natural extension of my hand.
So far it hasn't fallen off, or even loosened up-I've been checking
compulsively.

		Richard Wasserman