Subject: [Leica] More on the KSP demo/sale
From: jimbrick@photoaccess.com (Jim Brick)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 11:22:33 -0700

I just called KSP and they said that ALL Leica equipment will be "on sale"
and the technician coming to do the camera checks is none other than Ernst
Hartmann. He "IS" the man! If you don't talk to him here, you may not get
another chance as he is impossible to reach on the phone in NJ. They screen
his calls.

Now I know I'm going to get yelled at... from work and home! "where have
you been!!!"  uh... I got stuck in traffic, "what's that big bag of
stuff?", uh... nothing much, just stuff from work... yikes!!!

Anybody out there have any fool proof alibis or antidotes?

:-)

Jim