Subject: Re: [Leica] Elderly photographers (SSDD)
From: ONETWOBEAT <ONETWOBEAT@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 23:14:35 EDT

I don't understand the correlation between old & young Leica users.  I wanted
an M in my 20s and afforded one in my 40s.  I'm an amateur photographer and,
therefore, will continue to use the camera I like in every situation.  I even
like a lot of my photographs and my friends seem to like ALL my photos I show
them.  Last night I showed two friends some photos that included an unexposed
photo I called "night".  They both nodded their approval before asking for
another Jack.  Friends are my favorite critics. Happy Holidays, Scott