Subject: Re: [Leica] Sports Photography/Leica M's
From: Cary Conover <leicary@tdi.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 17:24:42 -0500

Tim Atherton wrote:

"Wonder if this was shot exclusively with M's as is his usual practice?"

I bet ALL his shots were with M6 and 35. Did you look closely to see who
shot the two others (the long shot and the wide overall)? A fellow by
the name of Joseph Stancampiano, who obviously shot those two photos
from the exact same vantage point. It's the same race, even. I was not
impressed by any of the photos in the story. At all. Just my opinion.
Wonder why the big race pictures all came from Martinsville. You'd
expect to see Daytona or the new one they just built in Texas (if it's
even open yet).

Cary Conover
Monroe, Michigan