Subject: Re: [Leica] Dust...
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 13:25:55 +0100

Francois Brunelle wrote:

>I am planning to acquire an M6-0.85x soon.  I am a long time SLR user
>and the dust in the viewfinder is always something that infuriates me.

>Tell me, how does this compare to an M6.  Does dust find its way into
>the viewfinder housing?  If so, how do you clean it? >>>>

g'day Francois.

Let me put it this way about the M6....I've had mine (3)  since '85 and
used them all in every conceivable condition you can imagine and they've
never been cleaned or screwed around with by any technician and they are
still working like a charm! :)

Now if you'd like that as a testimonial fine, other wise don't worry about
species in the view finder, as they wont be obvious in the M6 viewfinder in
any event as you'll be too busy taking pictures to worry about little bitty
things like that!:)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant