Subject: Re: [Leica] Politically Correct
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 23:51:07 -0700

Tom,

You know it's the glass that Leicas are known for, so you should also paint
the front element of your lenses. That will protect them from the elements
and no one will recognize that it is a Leica. Hell, dip the whole camera in
that rubber hand grip stuff and it'll be protected against everything.

;-)

Jim