Subject: [Leica] [Fwd: eBay Auction Ended - Item 14474820: LEICA LENS COUPLER M MOUNT]
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 07:03:38 +0200

- --------------72271DF220A2355B6693CB9F

Hi Luggers,

I have recently started hanging around the eBay auctions, and have even bid
on some items. The other day I received the following message from eBay
concerning an auction I was the high bidder in. Has something similar
happened to you?

And this brings me to a more general question: how are people's experiences
with the eBay community in general? Has anyone lost money to a fraudalent
seller or been disappointed in some other way?

Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium