Subject: Re: [Leica] Source for Serial Number Info
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 06:52:26 +0200

Bud,

To start, you may want to try Erwin Puts' web site,
http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica . Using his lenses pages, you can at least
identify which version your lens is, based on its serial number (although
not the exact year of production).

Otherwise, you may need to get one of those specialized collectors books.

Nathan